Hello dear Lindy’s friends! Julia Kissel with you today) I have occasionally bought an original vase in the form of an arm and decided to transform it! So this common white vase turned into an interesting art object, with a little help from Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing powders.
Watch step-by-step video tutorial.
- Cover the vase with black gesso.
- Apply modeling clay and Prima Marketing molds for extra relief. Take out the wet molds and gently stick to the base.
- Let everything dry and glue on various embellishments.
- Mix art stones (I used Daria Geiler stones) with black gesso.
- Cover the vase with this mixture.
- Then use sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray, Red Hot Poker Orange Shimmer Spray, Sunset Pink Glitz Spritz. In case you haven’t tried it – Starburst and Glitz Spritz sprays look great on dark backgrounds!
- In some places apply Embossing Powders: Silver Moon Turquoise and Cleopatra’s Copper At this stage, it is convenient to use vaseline or an Embossing Dabber by Ranger
- Add Finnabair waxes for accents and to highlight the texture and shapes of the embellishments.
- And the finishing touch Word Stickers from 7 Dots Studio.
I finished! This way you can decorate other old things and give them new life or a second life!
- Sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal Shimmer Spray, Red Hot Poker Orange Shimmer Spray, Sunset Pink Glitz Spritz.
- Embossing powders: Silver Moon Turquoise and Cleopatra’s Copper
- Art Stones Daria Geiler, Prima Marketing moulds, Finnabair waxes, Word Stickers 7 Dots Studio, Tacky Glue – Super Thick
Good bye! See you again soon!