Hello lindys fans!
Noura here today to share a Video tutorial using Lindys Squirts to create a cool background without Yupo paper. I tried many times to find yupo paper in my city but sadly not was possible so I replaced it for this project with Foldcote Paper, just use the bright side, girls you must try it, the effect is so very cool.
I hope you enjoy creating backgrounds with this process as much as I do.
- First, apply alcohol on the foldcote surface
- Then choose a color range I used Banff Blue ,Emerald Eh?, Maple syrup bronze, Beaver Tail brown and Hockey puck black add a couple of layers of squirts
- Drip on alcohol blending solution to obtain a beautiful starburst effect – similar to splattering water on paper
- Paint some cheesecloth with spray Incandescent Copper
- Emboss leaves with Midnight teal and Tannenbaum Green Gold EP
- Put together all the elements and start to building your composition
- Finally, add toppings for decoration
- Squirts: Hockey puck black, Emerald eh?, Banff Blue, Maple syrup bronze, Beaver Tail Brown
- Sprays: Incandescent Copper, Cattail Copper brown
- Embossing Powders: Midnight teal,Tannenbaum green gold
- Clear crackle paint, gloss gel from Finnabair, clear drops ego scrap, memento archival ink, art stones, glitter and beads
thank you so much for stopping by see you next month!
One thought on “Create cool Alcohol backgrounds using Lindy’s Squirts without Yupo paper”
Love the colors and soooooo beautiful.💚💙