Hello lindys fans!
Noura here today to share a Video tutorial using Lindys Squirts to create a cool background without Yupo paper. I tried many times to find yupo paper in my city but sadly not was possible so I replaced it for this project with Foldcote Paper, just use the bright side, girls you must try it, the effect is so very cool.
I hope you enjoy creating backgrounds with this process as much as I do.
- First, apply alcohol on the foldcote surface
- Then choose a color range I used Banff Blue ,Emerald Eh?, Maple syrup bronze, Beaver Tail brown and Hockey puck black add a couple of layers of squirts
- Drip on alcohol blending solution to obtain a beautiful starburst effect – similar to splattering water on paper
- Paint some cheesecloth with spray Incandescent Copper
- Emboss leaves with Midnight teal and Tannenbaum Green Gold EP
- Put together all the elements and start to building your composition
- Finally, add toppings for decoration
- Squirts: Hockey puck black, Emerald eh?, Banff Blue, Maple syrup bronze, Beaver Tail Brown
- Sprays: Incandescent Copper, Cattail Copper brown
- Embossing Powders: Midnight teal,Tannenbaum green gold
- Clear crackle paint, gloss gel from Finnabair, clear drops ego scrap, memento archival ink, art stones, glitter and beads
thank you so much for stopping by see you next month!