Hello best gang!
It’s Anat here and for today’s blog post, I’m bringing you a new Video Tutorial showing how to create a whole rainbow of quick Gifts Tags made with Lindy’s Starburst sprays.
These pretty tags are really quick to make but the result is a real WOW – impressive and joyful! So join me and create some of your very own! Look how good they look on presents.
- Cut 10 round and rectangle Tags from a 300g watercolor paper.
- Add stamping with Black Archival Ink
- On each pair of Tags combine 2 Sprays. The colors I used are:
– Cowabunga Copper + Tibetean Poppy Teal
– Mission Bells Brown + Afternoon Delight Denim
– Bling-y Blonde + Jazzy Jivin Purple
– French Lilac Violet + Cocklebells Coral
– Pretty in Pink Pink + Marigold Yellow Orange
- Add Splats of White Acrylic paint diluted with water
- Color watercolor scrap papers with the same sprays, each piece of paper with one Spray
- Stamp the colored small papers with words/sentiments stamps
- Distress all tags and words and assemble, adding Eyelets and Twine to each Gift Tag
- Give it a try and have fun.
The Video Tutorial is quick and fun, If you are like me and love seeing the magic of color flow on a white paper, you will surely love this video!
Watch the process here:
Here are pictures of each one of the Gifts Tags pairs:
- Starburst Sprays: Cowabunga Copper, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Mission Bells Brown, Afternoon Delight Denim, Bling-y Blonde, Jazzy Jivin Purple, French Lilac Violet, Cocklebells Coral, Pretty in Pink Pink, Marigold Yellow Orange
- 300g watercolor paper, White Acrylic paint, Lesia Zgharda Stamps, Carabelle Stamps, Altenew Stamps Archival Ink- Jet Black, We R Eyelets, twines
Thanks for stopping by!