Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here with another great project as a Lindy’s Ambassador.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make a Mixed Media Art Journal “Ginger”. I’ve colored this project with Squirts from Lindy’s using colors Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple, Starbursts Hi Maintenance Magenta, Autumn Maple Crimson, and Embossing Powder Black Forest Black, Oktoberfest Orange,Yodeling Yellow, Oom Pah Pah Pink, Purely White to add color to my Art Journal. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a page just like this.
1. Take paper coated with different sprays
2. Paint a white background
3. Draw and cut out parts of the body
4. Using a stamp, make eyes and lips
5. Coat them with embossing powder
6. Glue and tint with Magicals
7. Add a border of paper of a different color
8. Add embossing powder for embossing
9. Outline the black and white handle, adding details
- Squirts from Lindy’s using colors Loonie Toonie Teal, Polite People Purple,
- Sturbursts Hi Maintenance Magenta, Autumn Maple Crimson,
- Embossing Powder Black Forest Black, Oktoberfest Orange,Yodeling Yellow, Oom Pah Pah Pink, Purely White
- Paper, stamp with matching face stencil, Black and White Gesso, color paper, black pen.
I hope you have enjoyed this Art Journal idea.