Hello crafty people! As you all know Lindy’s Gang is known for their beautiful shimmer and strong, bright colours, but that’s just one side of the story. There are so many elegant and soft, dusty colors amongst Lindy’s products you may not yet know about. My art journal spread is all about them. I love working with soft tones, I find them very pleasing to the eyes and delicate. Here are few photos of my art journal layout.
- Prime your paper with a layer of gesso
- Add some stenciling and let it dry
- Spray water (or add with a brush) to the places where you want the color to go
- Apply Squirts (again you can do that either from the bottle or with a brush), let it run freely and/or tilt the page to control the paint movement
- After drying add some stamping, embellishments and writing.
Link to my process video:
- AB Studio papers: Flowerful Life & Rainbow of Flowers, AB Studio stencil #25, Finnabair white heavy gesso, Fantasy dies, Tacky glue, Pebeo mat gel, Viva Las Vegas Stamps, Ranger- Jet Black Archival Ink, Pebeo- sand paste
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a crafty day!