Hi dear crafty friends! Today I would like to show you a special mini-album with Lindy’s stamps playing the main role here! The stamps come on a rubber base, I carefully cut them out and made prints on paper. It’s very convenient to use them when they are separated. My album created of one sheet of scrap paper. It has 4 pages and 2 pockets. I made it for one hour. If you go to visit, such an album may be a quick and pleasant gift!
- Take a sheet of scrap paper 30x30cm
- Make 2 lines by 10cm, Turn over and to make 1 line 15cm. Use Scoring Board or any method for scoring.
- Cut paper in the middle as you see on the video.
- You can glue the album as you wish!
- Make pages for our album. Take a watercolor paper and funny Lindy’s stamp, for example, Elegant Leonard Lion’s Gang
- Use Stazon inks for stamping, as they will not spread when using water.
- Before using Magical Shakers moisten the surface of the paper with water.
- On every page, you can use different Magical Shakers. On the 1st: Afternoon Delight Denim, Polka Purple, Glittering Gold. On the 2nd: Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Alpine Ice Rose, Aged Copper. On the 3rd: Oktoberfest Orange, Cathedral Pines Green, Antique Gold. On the 4th: Stormy Silver, Guten Tag Teal, Magnolia Magenta Gold.
- Tint paper edges with Distress Inks – eg Walnut Stain.
- Compile and glue the compositions of various flat decorations on pages, then glue pages into the album.
- Make the cover using Lindy’s stamp Colonel’s Gang. It’s my lovely chicken! Paint it Magical Shakers: Oktoberfest Orange, Cathedral Pines Green, Alpine Ice Rose.
- For the book’s spine cut a piece of scrap paper according to the size the album and glue it.
- Glue the paper composition on the cover.
- Make white acrylic drops on all pages.
Watch all details on step-by-step video tutorial.
- Magical Shakers: Afternoon Delight Denim, Polka Purple, Glittering Gold, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Alpine Ice Rose, Aged Copper, Oktoberfest Orange, Cathedral Pines Green, Antique Gold, Stormy Silver, Guten Tag Teal, Magnolia Magenta Gold.
- Stamps: Leonard Lion’s Gang, Colonel’s Gang
Other products: 7Dots Studio paper and Words Stickers, watercolor paper, stamps
Hugs and see you soon!