Hello Lindys fans !
Noura here today on the Lindy’s blog and I have a short and easy video tutorial for you, because sometimes I need nice and easy package to put gifts for my friends into so I decided altered this sweet paper bag for one of them and show you how you can do this as well.
**Video Tutorial **
- Apply a coat of gesso with a spatula
- Paste some pieces of old paper
- Stamp with versamark + Embossing powder Midnight Copper
- Then mix magical Cape cod coral +modelling paste and apply through a stencil
- With a brush put some Spray Cotton candy pink over the background
- Emboss some die cut images with Chateau Rose EP
- Make the composition with all the decorations
- Finally added some splatters of Steampunk Sepia
Here some close up photos:
- Starbursts: Frozen jack frost, Cotton candy Pink, Steampunk sepia
- Embossing Powders: Chateau Rose, Midnight copper
- Magicals: Nantucket pearls
- Gesso, Ab studio stencil, archival black, Versamark, modeling paste finnabair, dies, toppings .
Hoping you’ve enjoyed my post !