Hi dear friends!
Today on the street I saw a wedding procession and I decided to create a special project on the eternal theme of love in vintage style … Using a thick cardboard, fabric, texture paste and stencil, I have created the base. Then in the work used Lindy’s sprays and embossing powders.
I’ve created a step-by-step video for you to watch.
- Take a piece of thick cardboard and cut a circle out of it.
- Glue a piece of fabric on the cardboard circle.
- Apply texture paste through your favorite stencil and before the paste has dried, sprinkle embossing powder and bake. I used Desert Moon Turquoise and MAGIC Moon Pearls embossing powders. The powder will become voluminous.
- Add paints to the background. Used Bombshell Black Shimmer Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray, TiffanyLou Blue Shimmer Spray, Lucky Shamrock Green Shimmer Spray
- Apply Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold powder on the chipboard.
- Spray the paper leaves. Used Tawny Turquoise Vintage Spray and Jack in the Pulpit Teal Shimmer Spray
- Compile a composition of flowers and jewelry. Glue them.
- Add accents with wax or glitter
And have taken some close-up photos so you can see all the details:
- Embossing powders: Desert Moon Turquoise, MAGIC Moon Pearls, Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold
- Starburst Sprays: Hydrangea Blue, Lucky Shamrock Green, TiffanyLou Blue, Bombshell Black, Jack in the Pulpit Teal,
- Moon Shadow Mist: Tawny
- Prima Marketing flowers, Finnabair wax and embellishments, texture paste Finnabair, PVA glue Panduro, Tim Holtz paper, AB Studio stencil.
Have a good time!