It’s Anat here and for today’s blog post, I’m sharing a new Video Tutorial showing how to create a vintage feminine round Canvas colored using gorgeous Lindy’s Magicals, Sprays and Embossing Powder.
- Prime a round wooden base
- Cover it with Polyester Linen Fabric using Soft Gel
- Brush on top a layer of White Heavy Gesso
- Mix white gesso with Cattail Copper Brown Magical. To make the mixture a bit gritty, add texture powder. Add Autumn Leaves Crimson Magical. Cover the chipboards with the mixture
- Color the big clay decoration with Pegleg Pete purple Spray
- Color two small frames with Cowabunga Copper Spray
- Softly add to the lace piece, Open Arms Amethyst Spray
- Add a piece of tissue paper to the base
- To add some texture, spread Paper paste with a stencil, quickly, before it dries, cover it with Imperial Crown Purple Gold Embossing Powder and heat emboss
- Add white Crackle Paste
- Rub the embellishments with Metalique waxes
- Assemble everything on the base with your favorite glue
- Add vintage laces
- Add a bit of Cowabunga Copper Spray
- Dry brush some White Heavy gesso
Note that Lindy’s amazing vintage Moon shadow sprays have a gorgeous brownish shade together with another color which is fully revealed when dry.
Watch the creation process here:
And here are more photos and close-ups:
- Starburst Sprays: Cowabunga Copper Spray, Open Arms Amethyst Spray
- Moon shadow vintage spray: Pegleg Pete purple Spray
- Embossing Powders: Imperial Crown Purple Gold Embossing Powder and heat emboss
- Magical: Cattail Copper Brown Magical. Autumn Leaves Crimson Magical.
- Finnabair-Prima Paper Paste, Finnabair-Prima Manuscript Stencil, Finnabair-Prima White Crackle paste, Finnabair-Prima Fabric set, Finnabair-Prima Tissue paper, Prima Moulds, Finnabair-Prima Copper Glass Glitter, Finnabair-Prima Microbeads, Finnabair-Prima Soft Gloss gel, Finnabair-Prima waxes, Fantasy chipboards
Thanks for stopping by!