Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make these Mixed Media “Circles”. I’ve colored this project with Starbursts from Lindy’s using colors Mission Bells Brown, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Hydrangea Blue, California Poppy Gold and Magicals Squirt Polite People Purple to add color to my Circles. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make beautiful embellishments just like this.
- Spray watercolor paper
- Dry with a hairdryer (or heat tool) to set the embossing
- Cut out circles
- Wrap threads around the circle, sometimes adding sequins
- Cut out slightly larger black circles as substrate and stick decorated and wrapped circles on top
- Starbursts: Mission Bells Brown, Freaky Franken’ Lime, Hydrangea Blue, California Poppy Gold
- Magicals Squirt Polite People Purple
- Paper, black paper, sequins, glue, hairdryer or heat tool for embossing.
I hope you have enjoyed this Circles idea.