Hello Lindy’s fans! Olga Bielska with you today on the blog!
I’d like to share my Christmas canvas made using gorgeous Lindy’s Sprays and Powders.
I’ve created a step-by-step video so you can see what is needed to create this for yourself.
- I started by applying modeling paste through a stencil and then I added Madonna Robe Blue Gold Embossing Powder to the wet paste.
- When it dried up and the powder melted I used the spray: Blue Hawaiian Blue Shimmer Spray to add the background color.
- The next step is to arrange the composition.
- Then I used embossing powders on the paper die cuts to give them a beautiful color.
- After arranging the elements into the perfect composition, I glued here and there some art stones with gel medium.
- Finally, I added a bit of white gesso and Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray to the art stones.
- To finish, I applied a little white gesso with a brush.
- Starbursts: Blue Hawaiian Blue Shimmer Spray, Azure Sea Asters Shimmer Spray.
- Embossing Powder: Madonna Robe Blue Gold
- Modeling paste, gesso white, art stones, glitter, glue.
Thank you for your attention!
Have a nice day!