Hello crafty friends, Alicja here to show you new mixed media project with a beautiful photo of an owl. I want to show you how to mixing paper, mdf base and embellishments to create a layout for decorating your favorite photo. I’ve prepaired a video showing the whole proccess.
- Start by covering the base with sand paste and black gesso
- Cut the round shape of scrapbooking paper, cover it with clear gesso
- Mix gel medium with magicals and apply it through the stencil
- Put these two pieces together with glue
- Use squirts and magical powders to paint the base
- Paint resin shapes with magical powders mixed with water
- Using Lindy’s embossing powders, color chipboard plants
- Start creating the composition with twigs, resin shapes, sizal and chipboards
- Add the photo and word stickers
- Use silver and white gold waxed to highliht the textures
- Add mini art stones, silver microbeads and glitter
- Add green splashes with diluted acrylic paint
- Magical powders: Rusty Lantern Lime, Silent night silver, ponderosa pines olive
- Squirts: Hockey Puck Black
- Embossing powders: Twilight Jade Slate, spanish moss green, giled burgundy brass
- UHK Gallery paper, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters, microbeads and art stones, Decoart sand paste, Finnabair stencil, Finnabair wax.
I hope you will like the project!