JOIN THE LINDY’S COLOR REVOLUTION!
APPLICATION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 30, 2019
Our Designers LOVE Lindy’s and enjoy using our products, they might specialize in one particular style (like Altered Art or Calligraphy) or create in multiple styles (watercolors, cards, tags, layouts, journals, canvas, off the page etc)! They love talking about our products and how to use them, and make great videos or take great photos that show people step-by-step how to create a project or learn a new technique or show off our amazing goodies! Above all, they want to share their love of Lindy’s and introduce artists and crafters to our products and what you can do with them.
Our Designers are our Teachers, source of great ideas and new techniques!
- 1 project post per month for the Lindy’s blog with either a video or step by step photos – blog post can be close-ups of the finished product, and video (video can show how the whole project was created or how to create a single technique) or step by step photos showing how to recreate the technique or project. Your choice!
- 1 x Color Challenge project per month (with blog post only required on your own blog)
4 x 1 minute videos for Instagram, these can show-off a product, a project, color charts, powders, older projects etc. Videos should be about 1 minute long, can be recorded on your phone, can be showing sparkle, or little teaser for your project – think FUN! Videos should NOT all show the same project.
- 5 x beautiful Photos each month, can be close-ups, glamor shots or behind the scenes images, including 1 Flat Lay (you can share anytime, Lindys will use as needed)
- Share your projects on Social Media (ours and yours)
- Positively talk about Lindy’s products and answer questions on Social Media (including Lindy’s Facebook Groups)
- Comment on Lindy’s Challenge entries, replying to post comments and chatting in our FB group.
- A generous DT voucher so you can pick your own products every 3 months
- New colors or products as released
- A generous discount on Lindy’s products (and lifetime Designer discount in the Lindy’s Store)
- Advertising of your projects and Social Media (and YOU) on all our Social Media channels and events
- Profile and social media details featured on Lindy’s Blog
- LSG badge to display on your blog and a LSG watermark for use on your photos & videos
- Great group of ladies to socialize with, learn from, and be inspired by
- An active social media presence: Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Blog – any combination of these is fine!
- Create clear step by step tutorials in English for the Lindy’s Blog
- Create beautiful photographs or videos (or both)
- Be excited to use & promote Lindy’s products
- Link all Lindy’s products back to the Lindy’s store
- Use only Lindy’s sprays, paints or embossing powders on the projects you create for Lindy’s.
**You can use as many embellishments, flowers etc as you like, just no sprays, embossing powder etc. from other companies on the projects you create for us.
*****Please ask about possible Design Team conflicts before applying.
- Be on time & meet deadlines (very important as we prepare weeks in advance)
- Join in with the occasional blog hop or special event (your choice)
- Interact on social media, answer questions & communicate with customers
- Promote all Design Team posts, as well as promote Lindy’s on their blogs and Social Media.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement
- Subject line: “LSG Design Team 2020 – your name – your country
- Mailing address & email address
- Short Bio – tell us a bit about yourself
- Create a special project just for this DT call using your FAVORITE Lindy’s Stamp Gang products – use as many as you like! Any theme, any type, and style of project. Include a tutorial of how you created your project, send it as either a Word doc, link to a secret Blog post or link to a video (keep it unlisted).
This project must not be published anywhere and must stay secret until DT members are announced. No files or pictures bigger than 500kb.
- List all DT’s you are currently part of or that you will be part of in the next 6 months (in case there are any conflicts of interest)
- Add links to 3-5 of your most amazing projects (these don’t have to use Lindy’s)
- Include links to your blog or YouTube channel, Facebook and Instagram profiles.
- What do you like to create: watercolor, calligraphy, canvas, abstract, scrapbook, stamping, card making, journaling, mixed media, vintage, altered art, assemblage, etc…
- Tell us why you love Lindy’s products
Are YOU our next Design Team Member?
The LSG DT call is open immediately for ALL countries and will close NOVEMBER 30th, 2019.
Design Team results will be publicly announced 1st of January 2020, though all applicants will be notified prior to this by email.
Design Team Term for new members is for 6 to 12 months – January to June, with the option to extend another 6 months.
Good luck! We can’t wait to see what you create!