Today, I’m up on Lindy’s Gang blog with a new step-by-step layout using Lindy’s gorgeous Starbursts and Magicals.
- Add some random stamping with black archival ink;
- Next, prime the background with clear gesso;
- Prepare a paste with 3D Gloss Gel and Screamin’ banshee Black Magical;
- Add a design with this homemade paste and a stencil. Put aside and let it dry naturally;
- In the meantime, color some flowers with Buccaneer Blue, Open Arms Amethyst, and Violaceous Violet;
- Die-cut some leaves, berries, branches, … in a watercolor paper;
- Color the die-cut elements with Dark Chocolate Truffle, Screamin’ banshee Black, and Open Arms Amethyst.
- Prime a resin bee with clear gesso and color it with the same color;
- Glue all the elements with 3D Matte Gel;
- Add some microbeads and mica flakes.
And here is the process video :
- Starburst – Open Arms Amethyst;
- Moonshadow Mists – Buccaneer Bay Blue, Violaceous Violet;
- Magical – Screamin’ banshee Black (Haunted Halloween), Dark Chocolate Truffle (Sweet Treats);