Hi gorgeous friends!
It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my new project and video tutorial an amazing and beautiful Autumn Photo Frame.
To create the shining background and embellishments, perfectly matching to my photo, I’ve used Lindy’s Sprays, mostly Starbursts, and Embossing Powders.
- Prime the surface of the leaf base and all the chipboard with white gesso.
- Apply the Sprays through the stencil, color by color – I’ve used Glory of the Seas Gold, Edelweiss Moss Green, Sea Mint Green, Yellow Rose of Texas, Milk Chocolate Brown.
- When dry, add a design with a circles stamp and embossing powder Purely White. Heat set.
- Add the second layer of colors splashing Edelweiss Moss Green, Sea Mint Green, Yellow Rose of Texas, Milk Chocolate Brown and Summer Lovin’ Sun sprays with a fan brush.
- While the inks still wet, add splashes of White Pearl acrylic paint and Glory of the Seas Gold Spray.
- After drying stamp the surface to add more interest with water-resistant inks.
- Alter the chipboard using two colors of embossing powders for every piece. I’ve used Sunset Yellow Orange and Orange Creamsicle, Ceasar’s Gold and Byzantine Bronze, Scotch Broom Yellow and Yodelling Yellow EPs.
- Tint the edges of the fussy cut paper images – sprinkle Sunrise Salmon Gold embossing powder on them and heat.
- Build up the composition and glue on all the embellishments.
- Mix Edelweiss Moss Green and Yellow Rose of Texas sprays with a little water and paint all the fabric flowers using a thin brush.
- Add some mini prills and glitter using soft gloss gel.
- To finish, tint the edges of the embellishments with a mixture of gold metallic powder and water.
Here is my process video so you can watch:
- Starbursts: Glory of the Seas Gold, Edelweiss Moss Green, Sea Mint Green, Yellow Rose of Texas, Milk Chocolate Brown
- Flat Fabio: Summer Lovin’ Sun
- Embossing Powders: Purely White, Sunset Yellow Orange, Orange Creamsicle, Ceasar’s Gold, Byzantine Bronze, Scotch Broom Yellow, Yodelling Yellow, Sunrise Salmon Gold
- Liquitex White Gesso, ABstudio stencil, ScrapClub SPB stamps, Pastel Flowers, Ciao Bella papers, Stazon inks, Finnabair Soft Gloss Gel, Allmacraft lace decor, Mini Prills, Moxy glitter.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a colorful day!