Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make these Mixed Media Artbook Page “Circles”. I’ve colored this project with Starbursts from Lindy’s using colors California Poppy Gold, Hydrangea Blue, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Mission Bells Brown, Freaky Franken’ Lime to add color to my Page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautiful page just like this.
- Put the texture paste through the stencil
- Spray the page with Lindy’s Sprays – choose beautiful colors that go together
- Edge the page with ink
- Flick with white gesso
- Add circles from past work (or pre-colored for this project)
- Add stitching with a piece of thread and add sequins for some flair
- Starbursts: California Poppy Gold,Hydrangea Blue, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Mission Bells Brown, Freaky Franken’ Lime
- Stencil, technical paste, white primer, threads.
I hope you have enjoyed this Page.