Hello, Lindy’s lovers! Alicja here to show you my latest mixed media project with many Lindy’s colors – greys and blues. I’ve created a composition on a moon-shaped base in a winter theme.
- Start by covering the base with sand paste and white gesso
- Add white crackling paste through a stencil
- Cover the resin shapes with white gesso and spray with some Lindy’s colors
- Color chipboard ornaments and pebbles with embossing powders
- Add some stamping to the background
- Use sprays and magical powders to paint the base
- Start creating the composition with twigs, resin shapes, chipboards and paper deer
- Add art stones, microbeads and glitter
- Highlight details with silver paste
- Starbust sprays: Frozen Jack Frost, TiffanyLou Blue
- Magical powders: Crème BBrulee Cream, Silent Night Silver, Steel Shimmer
- Embossing powders: Tilt-o-Wheel Teal, Midnight Pewter
- Woodouts base, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters, microbeads and art stones, Decoart texture sand paste and crackle paste, A.B. Studio stencil, Renesans golden paste, natural elements
I hope you will like the project!