Hi there lovely people!
It’s Asia here today with a little textured, but also quite easy to make a set of ATC cards, to create them I used a mix of different Lindy’s products: sprays, Magicals and Squirts. Would you be able to spot a difference between the products I used? I hope you’ll come and join me in this cold, yet so colorful winter adventure.
- Prepare your ATC cards and add some stenciling to them
- Add some texture paste (I added here Crystal Effect Mortar to achieve an ice effect)
- After drying I sprayed it with Sidewalk Chalk Flat Fabio spray from Lindy’s- it’s a great, chalky finish spray, which can help you to cover all the places which are not entirely white
- I added then different colors to each card; Canadian Bacon Blush, Whale Watch Blue and Queen of Hearts Red
- Time for embellishments- some white flock, sisal and finally paper elements from AB Studio
- For more contrast and make the cards more sturdy- I added a black card stock as a base and glue them with double-sided tape
That’s the end effect and below you’ll find a link to my process video:
Link to my video:
- Flat Fabio- Sidewalk Chalk & Queen of Hearts Red
- Squirt- Canadian Bacon Blush
- Magical- Whale Watch Blue
- AB Studio stencils #3, #5, #6, AB Studio paper elements from collections: Breeze of the Forest & Secret Wood, Renesans- Crystal Effect Mortar, Fabrica Dekoru- artificial snow, Finnabair- 3D mat gel, styrofoam balls, Rico Design-fine grain structure paste, Santoro- Fun Flock, and Tim Holtz- Chitchat stickers
Thank you for stopping by!