Hi Lindy’s lovers!
Valerie here on the Lindy’s blog today and I’m back with a little tutorial to create a wonderful easy Christmas card with a watercolor background.
I’ve sprinkled some Magical and Shaker powder on a plastic protector and sprayed water on top of it.
I’ve placed my card on the ink to create a wonderful watercolor effect. I’ve created 3 cards and each card is different. It’s very nice!
After that, I’ve decided to use embossing powders in modeling paste.
I’ve used it with a stencil and I’ve dried it with my heat gun. The effect is very beautiful. Very smooth colors.
I’ve added some silver drops of Lindy’s spray on my background to match with the colors of my card.
Now, I’ve placed my little paper silhouette fir tree to create a forest. And I’ve glued a flair on the top.
- Lindy’s Spray: Gag me with a Spoon
- Lindy’s Shaker: Oom Pah Pah Pink
- Lindy’s Magical: Mai Tai, Plumeria Pink
- Lindy’s Embossing Powder: Chateau Rosé, Gerarium Coral Blush
- Patterned paper, modeling paste, flair, jute
See you soon ladies!
Have a very nice day,