Hello lindys friends! Noura here today to share gorgeous texture tecnique tutorial showing you how to obtain a Rustic brick wall effect playing with some textures and Lindy’s products.
You can see the whole process in the following video
- Cover the tag on both sides with gesso
- Then use white texture paste on top of brick stencil to add texture to the front of the tag
- Use a toothpick remove the excesses from the design and then with your fingers add touches to give a rustic effect (this step is very important for a natural look).
- Now the fun begins! We start with Cotton Candy and finish with Hockey Puck Black (check the video to see the whole process and products)
- Next, apply the crackle paste to the edges and let it dry naturally
- The final touch will be given by the antique cream from Deco art that we will apply in the cracking part and clean with a baby wipe.
- Starburts: Cotton Candy Pink , Cocklebells Coral,Autumn Maple Crimson ,Red Hot Poker Orange ,My Mojito Green,Whale Watch Blue, Cattail copper brown
- Squirst: Canadian Bacon Blush,Hockey puck black .
- EP: Oom pah pah pink
- Deco art antique cream “carbon black”, Crakle paste stamperia, stencil “brick” Agateria
Thank you so much for stopping by
have an awsome creative day!