Hello crafty friends! Alicja here to show you this pretty DIY project that I made as a package for a special Christmas gift. I hope you like the idea and feel inspired to create something on your own.
- Start by covering the base with diluted white gesso
- Add stars using a stencil (with sand paste mixed with magicals)
- Cover the chipboard frame with sprays, pink squirts and some Lindy’s embossing powders
- Color paper die cuts with embossing powders
- Start decorating the frame with artificial twigs, plants, natural and paper elements
- Add art stones, stars and glitter
- Add some splashes with white gesso to finish
- Starbust sprays: Crème BBrulee Cream, Cowabunga Copper
- Magical powders: Bodacious Blush, Golden Sleigh Bells
- Squirts: Canadian Bacon Blush,
- Embossing powders: Merry-Go-Round Green, Giled Burgundy Brass, Starbrisht Gold Green, Midnight Gold
- Fabryka Weny Chipboard frame, Renesans soft gel, glitter and golden stars, art stones, Decoart texture sand paste, Snipart stencil, natural elements, artificial plants, dies
I hope you will like the project and try it yourself!