Today I’m up with a new project: a star inspired by the beautiful colors of December’s Color Challenge combo.
- Color watercolor paper with Polite People Purple and Banff Blue
- Cut the paper to the size of the star then glue it onto the star
- Add a design with gold crackle paste
- When dry, add Hockey Puck Black Squirt
- Color flowers with Polite People Purple
- Spray leaves with Ponderosa Pines Olive
- Die-cut berries, leaves, and sprigs from watercolor paper
- Color the die-cut elements with the same colors of Lindy’s inks (sprays and squirts)
- Emboss the berries with Aurora Amethyst EP
- Emboss the sprigs with King Midas Gold EP
- Color a resin frame primed with clear gesso with Hockey Puck Black and Banff Blue then add gold wax to highlight the texture
- Time to glue all the elements together
- Add gold wax to the edge of the star
- To finish add gold mini-stars, glitters, and microbeads.
And the video:
- Starburst – Ponderosa Pines Olive;
- Squirts – Banff Blue, Polite People Purple, Hockey Pockey Black;
- Embossing powders – Aurora Amethyst, King Midas Gold.