Hi Dear crafty friends! Julia here today and I wish you a lot of inspiration a good mood and a Happy New Year!!!
Today’s card is a gift for my mother-in-law, she has a birthday in January, and I’ve added an old photo with her and little son, my future husband. The base made of binding cardboard and fabric. The background and flowers have been painted with Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing Powders.
You can watch step-by-step video
- Cut out of binding cardboard (1.5-2cm thickness) a base in shape of a house
- Glue white fabric to the base
- Sprinkle powders through the stencil and bake. I used Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP, Raspberry Lemonade EP, Weeping Willow Green EP
- Handmade flowers painted with Sprays: Creme Brulee Cream Shimmer Spray, Medieval Gold Glitz Spritz, Queen of Hearts Red Flat Spray And spray for the background: Gecko Green Glitz Spritz, Merci Beaucoup Mint Flat Spray, Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray
- Make a few stamps on the background
- Compile and glue the composition
- Sprinkle embossing powder Raspberry Lemonade EP an Art Pebble, bake it and glue to the composition
- Starburst Spray: Creme Brulee Cream
- Flat Fabio Sprays: Merci Beaucoup Mint, Raspberry Lemonade, Queen of Hearts Red
- Glitz Spritz: Gecko Green, Medieval Gold
- Embossing Powders: Raspberry Lemonade, Madonna Robe Blue Gold, Weeping Willow Green
- ABStudio paper, Art Stones and Pebbles by Finnabair, moulds Prima Marketing, Tacky Glue, Tim Holtz glitter, half-grund Viva Decor
Have a nice day!