Hello Lindy’s fans!
Noura here today to show you my latest mini canvas in Blue and Turquoise with a video tutorial inspired by this month’s color challenge. I thought this might be a great start to the New Year and 2020 and I hope you feel inspired!
- Take a watercolor paper (220gr) and color the surface with Time travel teal and shabby turbine teal and dry it
- Then take a Magical shaker Afternoon delight denim and apply in the borders
- With a stencil and sand paste add some textures around our paper
- While it is wet apply some tones of embossing powders Midnight sapphire and Morning glory azure
- When everything is dry, add some darkness around the corners using Bombshell black with a watercolor brush
- Then paint some elements with black gesso and then give some touches of colors with Afternoon delight denim and Hydrangea blue
- Build up the composition and glue all the elements
- Add some beads and glitter with 3D gloss gel
- To finish add word sticker
Here are a few of my favorite close-ups
- Starburst: Shabby Turbine teal,Time travel teal, Hydrangea Blue, Bombshell black, Afternoon delight denim
- Embossing powders: Morning glory azure, Midnight sapphire
- Magical Shaker: Afternoon delight denim
- Stamperia Clear crackle, Finnabair black gesso, Stamperia Sand paste, Finnabair gloss gel, AB stencil, 7dots stickers
Thank you so much for your attention!
see you next month!
One thought on “Mixed Media Blue Moon Mini Canvas by Noura”
This is absolutely gorgeous. You have really inspired me to try this. Thanks for sharing all the details u use and do.