Hello Lindy’s fans!
Noura here today to show you my latest mini canvas in Blue and Turquoise with a video tutorial inspired by this month’s color challenge. I thought this might be a great start to the New Year and 2020 and I hope you feel inspired!
- Take a watercolor paper (220gr) and color the surface with Time travel teal and shabby turbine teal and dry it
- Then take a Magical shaker Afternoon delight denim and apply in the borders
- With a stencil and sand paste add some textures around our paper
- While it is wet apply some tones of embossing powders Midnight sapphire and Morning glory azure
- When everything is dry, add some darkness around the corners using Bombshell black with a watercolor brush
- Then paint some elements with black gesso and then give some touches of colors with Afternoon delight denim and Hydrangea blue
- Build up the composition and glue all the elements
- Add some beads and glitter with 3D gloss gel
- To finish add word sticker
Here are a few of my favorite close-ups
- Starburst: Shabby Turbine teal,Time travel teal, Hydrangea Blue, Bombshell black, Afternoon delight denim
- Embossing powders: Morning glory azure, Midnight sapphire
- Magical Shaker: Afternoon delight denim
- Stamperia Clear crackle, Finnabair black gesso, Stamperia Sand paste, Finnabair gloss gel, AB stencil, 7dots stickers
Thank you so much for your attention!
see you next month!