Hello there and welcome in 2020! I am so lucky to be here again, in Lindy’s team and today why not try something very easy? A little color, little stenciling and stamping and little coloring with Lindy’s Gang.
As you can see this is not a very complicated page, all my embellishments are actually in boxes, ready for our move out. I have my Lindy’s products at hand and with that, I was working mostly on this project.
The idea is very easy- some background color, some stamped image (Frieda Kahlo by Aall & Create), some coloring and the sentiment at the end.
- Add some water to the page and then add the colors: Curiouser Chartreuse and Danny Zuko’s Denim
- Put paint on a stencil and remove some of the paint by wiping it off through stencil with the baby wipe
- Add some stamping
- Dip another stencil in some Lindy’s colors spread on the work surface and “stamp it” onto the page
- On a separate piece of paper (I use mixed media paper by Canson) I stamped Fireda’s image and then I colored it with Lindy’s Gang sprays by dipping the brush in the bottle of paint. I used: Raspberry Lemonade, Salt Water Taffy, Yellow Rose of Texas, Poppin’ Pink, Delphinium Turquoise, Bombshell Black,
- The last step was to glue the image to the page and add some sentiments
Some of the close-ups:
Link to my process video:
Lindy’s Gang products used:
- Flat Fabio: Danny Zuko’s Denim, Raspberry Lemonade, Poppin’ Pink, Curiouser Charterouse
- Starbursts: Bombshell Black,Yellow Rose of Texas, Delphinum Turquoise, Salt Water Taffy
AB Studio stamp #339, L’encre et l’image stencil, Jet Black Archival Ink, Aall & Create stamp #184, Canson mixed media paper, Jane Davenport journal sticker, Uni Pink Fineline pen 01,
Thank you for watching!
Big, crafty hugs,