Hey there Gang!
Today I am sharing a project created in my Art Journal using Magicals!
It’s kinda easy and suitable for all levels of crafters. It would even look amazing as a Scrapbook Layout!
Here is a super quick video showing you the easy steps!
- Start by giving your journal page a good gesso coat
- Use Modeling or Texture Paste with a stencil across the middle of the page
- Puddle on the Magicals gently allowing them to mix into each other
- Use a blending brush with ink to stencil on the edges
- Colour the die cut cogs with Magicals
- Dip the Gauze into the remaining Magicals and put aside to dry
- Adhere all the elements onto the page as shown
- Magicals: Screaming Banshee Black, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Sandra Dee Sepia, Cocoa Bean Copper, Mission Bells Brown, and Tweedle Dee Denim
Thanks for stopping by.
One thought on “Vintage Art Journal with Natalie May”
I love this, really clever!