Hey there Gang!
Today I am sharing a project created in my Art Journal using Magicals!
It’s kinda easy and suitable for all levels of crafters. It would even look amazing as a Scrapbook Layout!
Here is a super quick video showing you the easy steps!
- Start by giving your journal page a good gesso coat
- Use Modeling or Texture Paste with a stencil across the middle of the page
- Puddle on the Magicals gently allowing them to mix into each other
- Use a blending brush with ink to stencil on the edges
- Colour the die cut cogs with Magicals
- Dip the Gauze into the remaining Magicals and put aside to dry
- Adhere all the elements onto the page as shown
- Magicals: Screaming Banshee Black, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Sandra Dee Sepia, Cocoa Bean Copper, Mission Bells Brown, and Tweedle Dee Denim
Thanks for stopping by.