Hello dears, Alicja here to show you my new project with mixed media textured background colored with fabulous Lindy’s Squirts. You don’t want to miss it, because I also recorded a video showing the whole process.
- Start by covering the base with sand paste and white gesso
- Add pumice paste and modeling paste through a stencil
- Use squirts to paint the base (the colors I used are listed below)
- Color chipboard ornaments and color with blue Squirt and embossing powders to achieve an interesting effect
- Add some stamping to the background
- Start creating the composition with twigs, chipboards and paper, and natural elements
- Highlight details with waxes
- Add glitter
- Embossing powders: Scotch Broom Yellow, Orange Creamsicle
- Squirts: Poutine Gold, Maple Syrup Bronze, Banff Blue
- Woodouts base, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters, pumice paste, Decoart texture sand paste, Prima stencil, natural elements, SnipArt chipboard
I hope you will like the project!