Today I’m here with a new Art Journal Spread using Lindy’s products. It’s very easy to do but vibrant in colors, shiny and effective.
I love doing Spreads, they are easy to store, I can try some new products or color combinations on them and develop my creativity.
Before decorating I always prepare my spread in the same way:
- I cover the pages with white gesso;
- I glue two-three pages together;
- I punch the corners of the pages.
For this spread, I’ve chosen one of my favorite squirt Canadian Bacon Blush. It’s warm-pink with magic gold glitter.
I prepared the background for it, applying 3d gloss gel through the stencil.
I added some stamping with black archival ink.
I mixed Canadian Bacon Blush squirt with Cocklebells Coral Spray right on the surface here and there.
While drying I let the color float in the direction I want to.
After drying I added Black Forest Black shaker where I wanted to make darker areas.
I glued some thread and paper fussy-cuts, added more stamping and accentuated the inscriptions with Black forest Black shaker.
- Squirt: Canadian Bacon Blush;
- Shaker: Black Forest Black Magical Shaker;
- Spray: Cocklebells Coral Shimmer Spray.
- Black archival ink, Abstudio paper, glue, stencil, 3d gloss gel, white gesso, thread, stamps.
Thanks for reading!
Have a good time!