Hello everyone! Julia Kissel is here today on the Lindy’s blog. We have discovered a lot of old photos from our childhood and now I have material for my projects, this creation uses a pic of my husband on the project. As a child he learned to play the accordion and even composed music!
Let the memory of this remain on a small photo frame that I decorated with Lindy’s Sprays and Embossing Powders.
Watch my step-by-step video. Enjoy!
- Apply texture paste through the stencil on the frame
- Dry and apply crackle paste randomly
- Rub edges of the wooden frame with a soft candle
- Compile and glue composition elements
- Cover white gesso
- Paint the frame with Lindy’s sprays: Raspberry Lemonade Flat Spray, Golden Doubloons Vintage Spray, Hydrangea Blue Shimmer Spray
- Remove a part of gesso off the frame with a sandpaper
- Cover the background with embossing powders: Morning Glory Azure, Tannenbaum Green Gold, Byzantine Bronze, Raspberry Lemonade I used Embossing Dabber and a soft brush
- Compile and glue final composition elements
- Tint the project with white gesso
- Starburst Spray – Hydrangea Blue, Moon Shadow Mist – Golden Doubloons, Flat Fabio – Raspberry Lemonade
- Embossing Powders: Morning Glory Azure, Tannenbaum Green Gold, Byzantine Bronze, Raspberry Lemonade
- 3D Matte Gel, Modeling Paste (Opaque Matte) – Prima Marketing, Finnabair, Texture Paste Opaque Crackle, embossing Dabber – Ranger, MITFORM embellishments, LAE chipboard, Word Stickers – 7Dots Studio, Dusty Attic stencil
Thanks a lot for your attention, see you soon!