Hello Lindy’s Tribe. Its Kerry with you today.
I have been using Lindy’s for a long time now and without a doubt, the most versatile color product I have EVER used are Lindy’s Magicals …
Don’t get me wrong, the Sprays and Embossing Powders are fantastic, but I just love how absolutely amazing the magicals are, you can do sooo much with them.
Today I have a DIY tutorial/tip. I have created some fabulous Magical color cups and I find these are a great tool to have when you are ‘playing’ with your colors and just having fun. You will see me using these in a number of upcoming tutorials, so I thought I should show you how I have created them, so you can make your own set.
Things you will need:
- Sauce cups or small containers with lids
- Your favorite Lindy’s Magicals
- Small scoop and watercolor brush
- 1 inch circle punch or scissors
- FREE digital download – Lindy’s Magical Color Cup labels, you can get yours HERE
You can find a link below to the video tutorial.
Download Name tags for your color cups here:
Thanks so much for dropping by and have a magical day