Here Julia and I want to show how to make these pretty winter windows!
They can be used as New Year’s gifts, as cards or as Christmas tree decorations. You can make a garland from them or use them to wrap gifts.
- First, I made the windows using cardboard and a cutting die, for a solid base.
- Then I cut windows and snowflakes from white paper.
- I painted them with sprays in blue and turquoise shades.
- Then I added Lindy’s embossing so that the windows and snowflakes sparkled and shimmered.
- Then I glued the cardboard blanks and spray-painted die cuts (with some plastic acetate between) and sewed them together on a sewing machine.
- Now, all that remains is to decorate the windows with snowflakes and decor.
Here’s what was made:
- Starbursts: Shabby Turbine Teal , Lucky Shamrock Green , Sassy Sapphire, TiffanyLou Blue, Mad Hatter Mint, and Cocklebells Coral
- Flat Fabio: Merci Beaucoup Mint, and Chateau Rose
- Embossing Powders: Purely White, Angel Wings Gold, Chateau Rose, Desert Moon Turquoise, Madonna Robe Blue Gold, and Morning Glory Azure.
Thanks for attention!