Hello gorgeous gang!
It’s Anat here and for today’s blog post I would like to show you the vintage Art Journal spread I’ve created, using fabulous Squirts. As usual, I made a video tutorial so you can see the simple, quick and fun process.
I hope you will find my techniques and tips interesting, whether you are a beginner or an advanced artist.
So let’s start…
- First step: cover the pages with clear Gesso
- Adhere piece of Tissue paper, use soft gel under and on top of the Tissue paper
- To make it less bold, brush white gesso on top
- Add a bit of stamping
- For a more texture, spread Molding Paste through a Stencil
- Add color with Lindy’s Squirt – Canadian Bacon Blush
No need to add water, use paint brush to help spreading
- Add a bit of Lindy’s Squirt – Maple Syrup Bronze
- Brush White heavy gesso using dry and hard Brush
- I gathered some paper die cuts and a Vintage picture with sentiment and made a composition in both sides
- Add to die cuts, tiny bit of Lindy’s Squirt: Beaver Tail Brown and Polite People Purple
- Art journal spread is Ready!
Watch the video tutorial here:
and just a few close up photos so you can see the shimmer….
- Finnabair-Prima Molding Paste,Finnabair-Prima Words you need, Finnabair-Prima Carte Postale tissue paper, Finnabair-Prima Soft Gel, Finnabair-Prima White Heavy Gesso, Finnabair-Prima Clear Gesso, AB Studio-Pascale stencil
Thanks for stopping by!