Hi dear Lindy’s fans! Alicja here with new project inspiration.
I’ve created a custom mixed media canvas with a photo, the background is made with amazing Magical powders showing interesting color transitions. I also used three shades of embossing powders to get a beautiful effect on chipboards. You can watch the whole process on the video below.
- Glue the paper with gel medium and prime with white gesso.
- Add color to the background with Magicals (listed at the end of the post)
- Apply the texture paste on the brush here and there to create a textured surface.
- Use three different embossing powders to color all of the chipboard pieces
- Paint resin shapes with white gesso, Starbust spray and apply sand paste mixed with cowabunga copper magical
- Start creating the composition with chipboards, resin castings and flowers
- Add metal elements
- Add glass glitter and art stones
Here is my video:
Just look at this amazing color!
- Embossing powders: Gilded Burgundy Brass, Midnight Ruby, Kaiser Russet Red
- Sprays: Creme Brulee Cream
- Magical powders: Jana’s Jade, Karin’s Coral, Midnight Rendezvous, Cowabunga Copper, Danny Zuko’s Denim
- Snipart and Agateria chipboards, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitters, Decoart texture sand paste, Finnabair white gesso, Finnabair molds and metal elements
I hope you will like the project!