Hi, dear Lindy’s gang friends! It’s Julia Kissel here today with you. I would like to show how fast and fun it is to use Lindy’s amazing Squirts inks! For today’s project, I’m creating a beautiful tag that can be used as a greeting card. Write pleasant words on the backside and attach it to a gift. The composition idea of this tag is family values and importance to preserve them.
I made step-by-step video process for you. Enjoy!
- Use watercolor paper and wet it with water spray
- Paint fluidly using Canadian Bacon Blush Squirts, then Beaver Tail Brown and last Oh Canada Crimson
- I like to edge tags on a sewing machine, I did the same with this tag
- Add some stamps
- Cover the chipboard with Chalk It Up Embossing Powder
- Compile and glue the elements onto the tag
- Sprinkle quartz black embossing powder as a topping on some spots covered preliminarily Transparent Gel Gloss
- Choose a word sticker, attach shabby tapes and the project is ready!
- Squirts: Canadian Bacon Blush, Beaver Tail Brown, Oh Canada Crimson
- Embossing powder: Chalk It Up
- Transparent Gel Gloss – Panduro Hobby, chipboard and dies – Sweet Cherry, Tim Holtz paper, Tacky Glue, Word Stickers – 7Dots Studio
Have a nice day, bye-bye!