Hello Gang! Yulianna Efremova here and I’m so excited to be here and show you another great project as a Lindy’s Master Educator.
For this month’s project, I’m going to show you how to make this Mixed Media Artbook Page. I’ve colored this project with Magicals shakers from Lindy’s using colors Polka Purple, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Autumn Maple Crimson, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Guten Tag Teal, Bavarian Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim, Black Forest Black to add color to my page. You could create a similar piece with your favorite colors or theme.
I wanted to make it easy for you to make something like this yourself, so I’ve filmed a video so you can see just what to do to make a beautifully textured page like this.
- Color individual paper cuts with different colors of shakers
- Prepare paper cuts, by laying onto canvas overlapping each piece, tearing off the edges
- Toned edges using black ink and then glue down onto canvas
- Prepare embellishments by cutting to size
- Make drops of white gesso
- Attach inscriptions
- Highlight with black marker accents.
- Magical shakers: Polka Purple, Magnolia Magenta Gold, Alpine Ice Rose, Autumn Maple Crimson, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal ,Guten Tag Teal, Bavarian Blue, Afternoon Delight Denim, Black Forest Black
- Paper, stamp, black marker, embossing pillow
I hope you have enjoyed this creative page idea.