Hi dear Lindy’s fans! Karolina here with new project inspiration.
Today I have for you board with photo. This mixed media project is very romantic.
- I started by cutting the paper and securing it with decoupage glue.
- Then I covered the background and cardboard with embossing powders. I love these powders give an amazing effect.
- I put the composition together and stuck it around the photo.
- Add color to the background with mist (listed at the end of the post). The effect delights me. It’s so simple.
Here is my video:
- Embossing powders: King Midas Gold EP, Don’t Scream Aquamarine Chunky EP
- Sprays: Salt Water Taffy Shimmer Spray , Cattail Copper Brown Shimmer Spray, Dark Chocolate Truffle Shimmer Spray
- Craft O’ Clock- PAPIER HUMMINBIRD SONG, Scrapiniec chipboards, DecoArt glue, Finnabair Art Ingredients – Art Stones, Finnabair white gesso, metal elements
I hope you will like the project!