Hi, beautiful gang!
Today I will show you three simple tags that I decorated with our new fantastic chunky embossing powders and my favorite sprays. Basically, this is a Lindy´s Gang product test.
The tags will serve as product examples at a craft fair, but why not just take these techniques and implement them on your own projects? Very simple, but super striking!
Enjoy the video!
Tag no 1. BASIC PROCESS
- First, cover the blank with white gesso and let it dry.
- Then, cover the blank with an uneven layer of transparent texture paste and let it dry.
- Finally, spray the tag over with three matching sprays:
- Tibetan Poppy Teal Starburst, Cattail Copper Brown Starburst and Gossamer Gold Vintage Spray.
Tag no 2. BASIC PROCESS
- For this tag, I only used one chipboard and one stunning chunky EP. Start by gluing the chipboard onto the blank.
- Then, apply some Mod Podge onto the chipboard and partly onto the tag background. Any other sticky gel or PVA type adhesive will also do the job.
- Right after that, pour the beautiful Of Quartz It Is! chunky Rocky EP over the moist adhesive and heat it with a heat tool.
Tag no 3. BASIC PROCESS
- For the last tag, start with embossing the chipboard separately with chunky Metallic EPs, cover the background chipboard with Carefree Verdigris EP (my favorite!). The large star was then covered with Tin Roof Rusted! EP.
As EP adhesive, I had used a liquid embossing ink.
- When the chippies were ready, I just glued them onto the tag, and that´s it!
- Sprays: Tibetan Poppy Teal Starburst, Cattail Copper Brown Starburst, Gossamer Gold Vintage Spray
- Chunky EPs: Of Quartz It Is!, Tin Roof Rusted!, Carefree Verdigris
- Tag blanks (Tim Holtz), Heavy Gesso White (Prima Marketing Inc), chipboard (Lavandovyj Komod, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts), embossing dabber (Ranger), Mod Podge glue.
Thank you for your attention!