Hello Lindy’s gang!
Noura on the Lindy’s blog today to show you my new ATC series. Have you ever tried to create something and in the process made many mistakes? Do you keep trying and in the end, you end up liking it a lot? Well if this is the case, I recorded the whole process for you, I hope you like it.
***VIDEO TUTORIAL for you to enjoy***
- Paint the bases with silver acrylic paint
- Apply a layer of crackle paste
- Then take shabby turbine teal and Mad hatter mint and paint onto the project with a brush
- Stamp in random places
- Take some EP midnight teal and Fiddlehead fern green and emboss around the borders
- Take a stamp again and use Bonjour butter EP
- Apply a homemade texture paste to create extra texture
- Paint again with the sprays
- Now you have your background ready, it’s time to decorate with papers .stamps, etc
- Finally, add toppings and a little touch of clear crackle around the ATC’s
Some close-up photos for you
- Sprays: Mad Hatter Mint Shimmer Spray Shabby Turbine Teal Shimmer Spray Time Travel Teal Shimmer Spray Edelweiss Moss Green Shimmer Spray
- Squirts: Poutine Gold, Hockey Puck Black
- Embossing Powder: Bonjour Butter EP, Fiddlehead Fern Green EP, Midnight Teal EP
- Texture paste, 3d gloss gel, 7dots papers, art stones, and glass glitter.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you next month