Anat here sharing my new project with a Step by Step video tutorial – Creating a mixed media Hamssa. In this video, I will show you an amazing Rusty effect on Embellishments, made with new Magicals from Lindy’s.
So let’s start…
- Prime the MDF Hamssa with White Heavy Gesso
- Next, spread on a layer of White Crackle Paste
- Add some stamping using embossing pad and Lindy’s Guten Tag Teal Embossing Powder, and Lindy’s new U So Fine – Slam Dunk Silver Embossing Powder
- Add texture with paste and stencil
- And to the fun part: adding Lindy’s Sprays and Squirts: First Emerald Eh?! Squirt, than Buccaneer Bronze Moon Shadow Spray
- Color the chipboards with new Metal Maniacs Chunky EPs: Chrome Doesn’t Pay and Tin Roof Rusted!
- Now to an amazing Rust effect with new Lindy’s Magicals, Mix a bit of white gesso with Delphinium Turquoise,
paint the resin pieces with the mixture. On the wet paint sprinkle Edelweiss Moss Green here and there. With the help of a fine paintbrush drip water on the magical powder
- Color other elements with Cowabunga Copper Spray and Carfree Verdgris new EP
- Assemble everything on the MDF base
- Make shadowing with Hockey Puck Black Squirt
The video tutorial shows the process of the creation of the project and you can watch it here:
Here are some more pictures:
- Embossing Powders: Guten Tag Teal, Slam Dunk Silver, Chrome Doesn’t Pay, Tin Roof Rusted!, Carfree Verdigris
- Vintage Moon Shadow Spray: Buccaneer Bronze
- Starburst Spray: Cowabunga Copper
- Squirts: Emerald Eh?!, Hockey Puck Black
- Magicals: Delphinium Turquoise, Edelweiss Moss Green
- Finnabair White Crackle Paste, Finnabair Oriental Wall Stencil, Finnabair White Heavy Gesso, Prima Bandle Flowers, Fantasy Chipboards
Thanks for stopping by!