It’s Alicja here and in this post, I’d like to show you a summer project to bring holiday memories to your mind! The idea was to altered an old wooden frame with many sea-themed embellishments and of course Lindy’s colors. As usual, I made a video tutorial so you can see the whole process so you can create something similar for yourself.
- Cover the whole frame with crackle paste and sand paste
- Add color to the background and chipboard with Lindy’s sprays (listed at the end of the post)
- Add embossing powder to the chipboard
- Use colorful papers to create the background
- Paint plaster shapes covered with white gesso using Lindy’s Magical powders
- Start creating the composition with seashells, resin and plaster casting, flowers etc
- Add glitter and art stones to finish
Here is my video, I hope you enjoy the process:
- Embossing powders: Don’t Scream Aquamarine
- Sprays: Fuzzy Navel Peach, Burnished Brass
- Magical powders: Danny Zuko’s Denim, Salt Water Taffy, Martina’s Marigold, Azure Sea Asters
- Fabryka Weny chipboard, Renesans gel medium, Finnabair glitter, Decoart texture sand paste, Finnabair white gesso, Prima molds, flowers and papers, Finnabair metal elements
I hope you will like the project!