Hello everyone! Julia Kissel here. Today time I would like to show you a bright spring tag with an amazing watercolor technique. You can create it easily and quickly. I always make them as a bonus to my gifts.
Amazing Lindy’s products assisted me in my project: Neon Graffiti Flat Magicals set and two other new Magical colors: Edelweiss Moss Green & Bayou Boogie Gold. Also used Lindy’s stamps: Rhododendron & Azalea Duet.
- Take watercolor paper and cut out two pieces in the shape of a tag
- Add stamping with Lindy’s stamps Rhododendron & Azalea Duet to the tag, using Stazon ink and paint it with Magicals. I used: Neon Graffiti Flat Magicals set and Edelweiss Moss Green, Bayou Boogie Gold. Don’t forget to dilute the paint with water and dry the tag after painting.
- Glue some dried flowers using a medium and cover them with the medium after adding a protective layer.
- Add some embellishments
- Create the second piece of the tag in the same way
- Cut out a contrast color tag of cardstock and stitch all parts together
- Glue a text stripe and put a lace. The tag is ready!
Watch my step-by-step video tutorial, enjoy!
- Lindy’s stamps Rhododendron & Azalea Duet
- Neon Graffiti Flat Magicals set
- Magicals: Edelweiss Moss Green , Bayou Boogie Gold
- Scrap Ego medium, A.B.Studio paper, Distress Inks Ranger, watercolor paper
Thank you for attention, yours Julia