Hi everyone, Karolina here! Today I’m showing you some ideas about how you can use the wonderful mists from Lindy’s.
Today I’m going back to my childhood years when fun with color was joyful and very inspiring. When playing with color was joyful and very inspiring. Today’s technique of working with watercolor “wet on wet” turned out to be perfect for flowers and background coloring.
- Take watercolor paper and cut flowers.
- Add colors using ink mists. I used: Sea Mint Green, Bayon Boogie Gold, Cotton Candy Pink,
- Don’t forget to dilute the mist with water and dry.
- Glue flowers and some dried flowers using glue and cover them with the gesso white.
- Add few stamps. The tag is ready!
and here is the video I prepared for you, I hope you enjoy.
I have created a video to show you step-by-step how to make something like this for yourself.
I wish you a creative day!
- Sprays: Sea Mint Green, Bayon Boogie Gold, Cotton Candy Pink,
- Watercolor paper, stamps, banner dies, die, white gesso, small brush.