Hello Lindys Gang!
Noura here to show you my recent project for Lindy’s with VIDEO TUTORIAL I made a shabby art Journal in pastel colors with a touch of beautiful textures created with Lindys Magicals, embossing powders and sprays I hope you enjoy and feel inspired.
I hope you enjoy this Video tutorial
- Cover the base with gesso
- Mix Magicals (Salt water taffy, Autumn maple crimson, Ponderosa pines olive ) with Gesso until you obtain a paste and apply it around the page
- Add That’s marble-ous embossing powder in random areas
- Add paste through a stencil and while still wet added C’est la vie cerise and heat set
- Stamp here and there to add interest
- Add shadow with 3 tones of colors Cocklebells coral, Cape cod coral, Salt water taffy
- Cut some die cuts and build the compositions
- Glue on some additional toppings
- Magicals: Salt water taffy, Autumn maple crimson, Ponderosa pines olive
- Sprays: Cocklebells coral, Cape cod coral, Salt water taffy
- Embossing powders: C’est la vie cerise, That’s marble-ous, Gilden Burgundy Bray
- Ab stencil, Ab stamp, Finnabair modeling paste, Finnabair glitter.Glass glitter, Mintay papers,7dots stickers
Thank you so much for stopping by!
see you in my next post