Hi dear Lindy’s friends! It’s Olga Ravenskaya here with my simple but beautiful spring-ish Birds Tags.
Hoping you are staying healthy and safe and have lots of time to experiment with your favorite Lindy’s goodies. As for me, one of my favorite products are Magicals and today I’d like to share with you some easy ways how to use these brilliant jars.
I’ve created those tags using 3 different technics using beautiful Alexandra’s Artists set and Edelweiss Moss Green individual jar – you can find the full process video at the end of my post.
The first one – Painting with Magicals over white texture paste.
All you need – your favorite set of Magicals, any white texture paste and a stencil with a large pattern.
- Apply your texture paste over a background
- Let it dry properly
- Mix you Magicals with a little water on the color palette board
- Paint the texture paste pattern using a thin brush
- Try to mix 2 or even 3 colors, from the lightest till the darkest, to get beautiful shades.
- You’ll get gorgeous colored pattern perfectly matching to your embellishments!
In the second tag, I’ve used Magicals with a transparent texture paste.
- Thoroughly mix 2 colors of Magicals with a transparent paste
- Apply this mixture through a stencil using a palette knife
- When applying don’t forget to rotate colors to achieve a multicolored effect
- When fully dry you’ll get a gorgeous semi-transparent colorful pattern
And the third way – Usage Magicals with white gesso.
- Mix your Magicals with white gesso and thoroughly and stir very well – you’ll get beautiful pastel paints. I’ve mix 4 colors – Lara’s Wide Malve, Andrea’s Azalea, Jana’s Jade and Karin’s Coral
- Apply those paints on the surface of your tag using a palette knife
- You may apply layer by layer – so you’ll get smooth color transitions
- Dry thoroughly, stamp a bit and voila, your soft and pastel background is ready!
- Ranger transparent paste, Ranger white texture paste, Craft O’Clock papers, Rukodeluska flowers, Prosto Nebo chipboard, May Arts leaf ribbon, Mini Prills, buttons.
Thank you so much for stopping by!