Hello beautiful people! I hope you are all doing well! Spring is already here so for this project I decided to use all the beautiful shades of green I could put my hands on. My weapon of choice this time was Lindy’s Magicals, I love to work with them and I hope you do too. However, if the Magicals scare you a little, try to use them the same way I did, maybe that will help.
So here is my process:
- Add some water to the paper making pools of color which later you can easily cut out and which are a little bit smaller than the size of ATC.
- Sprinkle some Magical powders over these watery pools, I used one color for one pool, but you can, of course, make a mix of colors. Remember, some of the Magicals are flat (without a sparkle), some have a whole bunch of sparkle in them). For this project, I used mostly the shiny ones, but there are also flat ones, they are all so amazingly different!
- When dry, cut them out and then adhere them to the ATC cards the way you want, simple trick but it will give you extra layer and tiny bit more interest to the project.
- Embellish with stamps, add some focal points (I added die cut leaves and flowers), some word stickers and some splatters.
- I also embossed the edges of the cards with Purely White EP from Lindy’s, just to get some more texture.
Here are some close-ups and link to video process:
Link to the video:
- Magicals: Rusty Lantern Lime, Curiouser Chartreuse, Sea Mint Green, Drop Dead Gorgeous Green, My Mojito Green, Bells of Ireland Green, Edelweiss Moss Green
- Flat Fabio: Sidewalk Chalk
- Purely White EP
Other products used:
- Mixed media paper, Stazon- Jet Black ink, Viva Las Vegas stamp, Creative Embellishments stamp, Carabelle Studio- Mini Damiers stamp, die cuts from Les Ateliers de Karine and Die & Cie, Uni Pin Fineliner 05, Water Soluble Oil Pastels from Prima, Docrafts pigment ink, Tim Holtz Chitchat stickers, Marta Stewart Microbeads, mat gel from Pebeo
Thank you for stopping by!
Wish you all a beautiful day,