Dearest Creative Souls.
You will be seeing this post over two weeks after I have written it and I truly hope that these two weeks will have brought some calm and perhaps some good news. As we are all affected by the current Corona Virus crisis and learning to live in a ‘new’ normal its hard to continue on with so many changes, some may have been affected more than others but I have noticed a lot of my creative friends say their creativity has come to a complete standstill and they can’t find inspiration or creative mojo.
With that in mind I wanted to create an uplifting simple project (my mojo has also been absent, I think it ran off with all the toilet rolls!), so today I have a simple project that you can create to help bring some positivity into your life. You can use any of your Lindy’s Sprays or Magicals for this project. I will be using the ‘Magical color cups’ I recently created (you can find the link to that video HERE) and a couple of Lindy’s Sprays – Caribbean Blue and Luscious Lime.
You will find a step by step video tutorial at the end of this post, here are the basic steps:
- Download and print your FREE copy of the Positive Affirmations Cards and Matchbox set HERE (remember that inkjet printing will be affected by the wet medium, so you might want to color your cardstock first if using an inkjet printer, see video for more info).
- Color your cards and matchbox with your favorite Lindy’s colors
- Cut out and assemble your Matchbox and cards.
- Rise up, be positive and feel inspired!!
I created a second Matchbox and card set using some warm tones too.
You can also use the little cards to embellish some of your other projects, like these little art dolls.
You can see the whole process in the video below:
- Positive Affirmation Card and Matchbox Digital Download, Glue, Ink
Thanks for dropping by and have a Magical Day xo