Hello dear crafty friends! Julia Kissel is here. Today I would like to show you how simply and quickly create a card with Lindy’s products. I used watercolor paper for the basis. The background made using Magicals and embossing powders.
I made for you step-by-step video tutorial. Enjoy!
- Take a watercolor paper and collage paper, I used Dina Wakley Media collage paper
- Cover the surface with a transparent medium or clear gesso
- Mix several Embossing Powders, I used Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP, Adobe Fire, Bonjour Butter, Hollyhock Scarlet Plum
- Apply texture paste through the stencil and pour a mix of powders on a wet texture paste and heat the embossing powder
- Paint the background using Alexandra’s Artists Magicals Shimmer Set
- Add some stamping
- Take some contrasting sheets of scrapbook paper and sew them together
- Compile a composition of various elements. I used paper, laces, metal embellishments.
- To finish cover the chipboard with Silence is Golden EP and leftover mix of Embossing Powders
- Magicals: Alexandra’s Artists Magicals Shimmer Set
- Embossing Powders: Madonna Robe Blue Gold EP, Adobe Fire, Bonjour Butter, Hollyhock Scarlet Plum,
- CHUNKY EP: Silence is Golden
- Dina Wakley Media collage paper, Clear gesso and Texture paste Finnabair studio, ABStudio paper, Family Scrap chipboards, Dusty Attic stencil
Thant you for watching!