Good morning Lindy’s friends.
Today I want to share with you my latest canvas with the most amazing colors. I decided to show you a simple way to create such a canvas using Lindy’s Magicals and a few of my favorite techniques. I don’t like too much texture on the surface because it creates a mess, so I like to add media and other products in moderation. I hope you enjoy my tutorial.
- The first step is to create the right texture for the canvas. You can use different objects for this, you can imprint the pattern with foil, paper or cardboard.
I used a stencil from AB Studio and a cotton cloth.
- Then you have to choose the right colors and use powders well. As you can see, I try to mix them with water first and then apply it to the canvas. Sometimes I also use the powder directly on canvas – then the color is more intense.
- I chose beautiful blue and green colors today … I wanted this canvas to be magical … that’s why I added gold
Process video so you can follow along and create your own canvas.
- Magical Sets – Hawaiian Islands, Industrial Chic
- Canvas, stencil, texture paste, cotton cloth, art glitter and words
I hope this has been an idea that you enjoy, I will be pleased if you leave a comment… whether you like it or not.