Hello Lindy’s fans !
Noura here today to share my latest art journal 🙂 Many of us are not in the mood to create and inspiration hasn’t visited me in weeks but I decided to just sit down and play with the new Magicals set Alexandra´s Artists. The colors are so beautiful and combine perfectly for what I have in mind. I recorded the process, I hope you enjoy!
- Apply gesso onto watercolor paper
- Add texture with cheesecloth, die cuts and texture paste
- Spread the pigments around the pages and active them with water until you are satisfied
- Stamp here and there
- To achieve Bokeh effect for the background we’ll put drops of bleach onto the pages
- Glue all our elements and add toppings
- Distress the edges and our journal is ready
- Magicals: Alexandra’s Artists
- Embossing Powder: C’est la vie Cerise EP
- Starburst spray: Frozen Jack Frost
- Mintay papers, Finnabair, KORA acetato, 7 dots studios words stickers and fabrika decoru gesso .
Thank you so much for your attention!